COMMUNITY MEETS has no control over registration or bookings made with a Third Party and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from your use or reliance on them.Contact Organiser
Saturday 24 August
9:00am - 3:00pm
Saturday 24 August 2019 @ 9:00AM
Till Sunday 25 August @ 3:00PM
Moe-Walhalla Rd, Erica VIC 3825, Australia
Do you want a truly unique experience? Do you like pushing your boundaries and trying new experiences? Join Take Shape Adventures highly experienced guides on this amazing opportunity to hike and camp in the snow!
You do not need any special skills or experience for this event, just bring your enthusiasm and a sense of adventure. We’ll assist with gear preparation and make sure you stay as warm and comfortable as possible. A nice hot meal and cup of warm milo, possibly a campfire! We will guide you, and keep you safe so you can relax knowing that we’ve assisted you with preparation, gear selection, food, plus sorting all the logistics of accessing the snow.
Let’s get you out of your comfort zone.
– This walk is not graded as is depends on the level of snow and number of participants.
– Expect to walk through the snow for a few hours at most.
– We will assist with gear selection
– Camping will be on the Bw Baw plateau, accessed via Mt.St Gwinear
Erica Moe-Walhalla Road Erica, VIC 3825
Date & Time
Sat., 25/08/2018, 11:00 am – Sun., 26/08/2018, 3:00 pm
- Assist with gear selection
- Nutritious, Healthy Meals
- Healthy Snacks
- Experienced and qualified guides
- First aid & insurance.
Does not include
- Water & Beverages
- Transport too and from
- Any Private Expenses
What to Expect
Take Shape Adventures will assess the current and forecast snow conditions during the week prior to the event and will inform participants at that stage whether the trip will proceed or not.
Refunds will not be offered if you cancel less than 30 days out from the scheduled event. Under some circumstances, a partial or full credit may be offered. Any refunds issued will be less the relevant Eventbrite fees.
What to Bring
- Large drink bottle, or two normal drink bottles on a hot day.
- A small backpack
- Medication, camera etc
- Hat, or beanie
- Sturdy walking boots or trail shoes or runners.
- Walking clothes, we generally recommend shorts or light pants with layers for your upper body.