COMMUNITY MEETS has no control over registration or bookings made with a Third Party and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from your use or reliance on them.Contact Organiser
Saturday 12 October 2019
9:00am - 3:00pm
Dammans Rd, Warburton VIC 3799, Australia
We are passionate about taking you off the beaten track, creating positive experiences and memories that will last a lifetime.We are committed to ensuring that our day trips, weekends or tours are unique, attainable, well researched, affordable and tailored for the enjoyment of small groups. Our adventures cater for people from many walks of life, age groups and motivations. We aim to give you the very best of what nature and the outdoors has to offer, leaving you with a smile from ear to ear and a sense of accomplishment.
Whether you’re training for a seriously steep overseas trek a la Kokoda or Kilimanjaro or just want to complete the best mountain climb close to Melbourne, the Mount Donna Buang Walking Track is for you. Donna Buang boasts enough natural beauty in its own right to guarantee it is a hiking gem that can be done at a leisurely pace. However, shooting up 1170-vertical metres in 9km, the Track comes into its own as a hill training venue.This is a Grade 4 walk.
- Nutritious, healthy lunch/snacks
- Experienced & qualified guides
- Scenery & wildlife
- First Aid
- Our wonderful TSA enthusiasm!
Does not include:
- Water & beverages
- Transport to and from start location (Car pooling available)
- Any private expenses
WHAT TO BRING
- Large drink bottle, or two normal drink bottles on a hot day.
- A small backpack
- Medication, camera etc
- Hat, or beanie
- Sturdy walking boots or trail shoes or runners.
- Walking clothes, we generally recommend shorts or light pants with layers for your upper body.