COMMUNITY MEETS has no control over registration or bookings made with a Third Party and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from your use or reliance on them.Contact Organiser
Saturday 8 August 2020
9:00am - 3:00pm
692 Mount Macedon Road, Mount Macedon VIC, Australia
Mount Macedon is one of the highest peaks in the ranges and you can enjoy magnificent views from the Mount Macedon Memorial Cross and the Camels Hump. We have to work pretty hard to get up to these wonderful views, including the mysterious Hanging Rock. This walk will get heart rates up for sure!
This walk explores the full length of the Macedon Circuit and is over 18km in length so be prepared for a long day out as this is one of longer walks.
As always TSA will make sure you have all the food, support and encouragement you need to ensure you have a great day and not only achieve your goals but enjoy yourself along the way.
Nice and close to Melbourne this is an easy walk to get to and well worth the day out.
Come and join us and explore this awesome mountain area. Although long, this is not a technical walk and uses well formed trails.
Meet just up the road from the Mount Macedon Hotel. Look out for the TSA Banner.
This is a Grade 4 walk.
- Nutritious, healthy lunch/snacks
- Experienced & qualified guides
- Scenery & wildlife
- First Aid
- Our wonderful TSA enthusiasm!
Does not include:
- Water & beverages
- Transport to and from start location (Car pooling available)
- Any private expenses
- Travel Insurance
What to bring:
- Large drink bottle, or two normal drink bottles on a hot day
- A small backpack
- Medication, camera, etc...
- Hat or beanie depending on weather
- Sturdy walking boots, trail shoes or runners
- Walking clothes, we generally recommend shorts or light pants with layers for your upper body