COMMUNITY MEETS has no control over registration or bookings made with a Third Party and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from your use or reliance on them.Contact Organiser
Sunday 16 August 2020
9:00am - 3:00pm
Garvey Track, Lorne VIC 3232, Australia
Sheoak Picnic Area.
You'll know the town, you may know the area, but this hidden walk will make you gaze around as you traverse a hidden canyon in the foothills of the Otways, be refreshed by cool waterfall mist and of course get that heart pumping with some of the uphill stuff. All in all a great day out, filled with company, scenery, fitness and our usual taste for some adventure.
- Nutritious, Healthy Meals
- Amazing scenery & wildlife
- Experienced and qualified guides
- First aid
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transport to and from location start point, carpooling can be arranged
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel Insurance
WHAT TO EXPECT
This walk takes place in the breathtaking Otways National Forest. Experience a tranquil walk surrounded by native vegetation and wildlife with a friendly group of hikers. 🙂 We have had a lot of positive feedback about this walk as there is so much to see in one day, waterfalls, canyons and massive ferns.
Come and join TSA on a refreshing day out, socialise, relax, reinvigorate and do something for you.
See you there 🙂
WHAT TO BRING
- Large drink bottle, or two normal drink bottles on a hot day.
- A small backpack
- Medication, camera etc
- Hat, or beanie
- Sturdy walking boots or trail shoes or runners.
- Walking clothes, we generally recommend shorts or light pants with layers for your upper body.