COMMUNITY MEETS has no control over registration or bookings made with a Third Party and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from your use or reliance on them.Contact Organiser
Sunday 14 March 2021
9:00am - 3:00pm
O'Briens Rd, Lerderderg VIC 3458, Australia
Lerderderg State Park .
If you like like short rugged hikes then this is the one for you, join us for an short expedition around Lerderderg Gorges infamous Links 1 & 2 tracks. With a meandering river start and a few stone steps to start the morning at a leisurely pace and listen to the birds in the trees and a chat with new and old friends alike. Then once you have settled in and those leg muscles are warmed up, we’ll point you in the direction of Links 2 track and tell you “it’s just a little incline” with a wry smile on our faces…
Once you get to the top, we have a short loop around some tracks and trails before the steep descent down Links 1 and a meander back along the river. This is a superb day out.
Location: Links Track
- Nutritious, Healthy Lunch
- Healthy Snacks
- Amazing scenery & wildlife
- Experienced and qualified guides
- First aid
DOES NOT INCLUDES
- Transport to and from location start point, carpooling can be arrange
- Items of personal nature
- Travel Insurance
WHAT TO BRING
- Large drink bottle, or two normal drink bottles on a hot day.
- A small backpack
- Medication, camera etc
- Hat, or beanie
- Sturdy walking boots or trail shoes or runners.
- Walking clothes, we generally recommend shorts or light pants with layers for your upper body.