Take shape Adventures
Saturday 26 January 2019 @ 9:00AM
Ends Sunday 27 January 2019 @ 5:00PM
Please sign in to view actual address details.
Yet another great one-off high country hike. Join TSA directors on this mountain and river exploration!
A pretty hard hike it will be but great achievements don’t come easy, especially when you head out with us! We guarantee a great weekend, lots of views, with some TSA ‘nearly there’ encouragement. We know you love it!
This is hiking at its best through Victoria’s majestic hills and valleys. Bring your lightest gear or borrow ours, load up on ‘fluids’ as this is not one to miss!
Meeting location: Howqua River Road. Precise directions to be provided.
Howqua River Road. Precise directions to be provided.
- Nutritious, Healthy Lunch
- Healthy Snacks
- Scenery & wildlife
- Experienced and qualified guides
- First aid & insurance.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Water & Beverages
- Transport too and from
- Any Private Expenses
WHAT TO BRING
- Large drink bottle, or two normal drink bottles on a hot day.
- A small backpack
- Medication, camera etc
- Hat, or beanie
- Sturdy walking boots or trail shoes or runners.
- Walking clothes, we generally recommend shorts or light pants with layers for your upper body.