Melbourne Food and Wine
Saturday 16 March 2019
12:00pm - 9:00pm
Jindivick VIC 3818, Australia.
$1 to $25
The perfect dose of fun, The Village Feast is the day trip of your dreams. Located just over one hour from Melbourne, the tiny town of Jindivick can be reached quickly and easily by car or public transport. Bring the family or round up your squad and make a day of it.
A day pass gets you entry to The Village Feast, where multiple pop-up stalls will line the streets offering exceptional food, drink and produce (for purchase) complemented by entertainment including a town fair for kids, competitions and live music.
Children 12 and under attend free (but they must have a ticket to gain entry). Persons under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Opens at midday until 9pm.
More information on getting to and from Jindivick is available on our website and will also be sent with your tickets.
- The Butcher – Alejandro Saravia, Farmer's Daughters and Pastuso
- The Green Grocer – Shannon Martinez, Smith & Daughters and Smith & Deli
- The Chinese Restaurant – Victor Liong, Lee Ho Fook
- The Pub – The Lincoln and Sailors Grave Brewing
- The Café – Jindi Caf x Matt Moran collaboration
- The Weekly Times Milk Bar – Gippsland Jersey
- The Lolly Shop - Jacican
-The Bakery – Tamsin’s Table Cake Shop
- The Deli and Smokehouse– Trevor Perkins, Hogget Kitchen
- The Dispensary – Loch Brewery & Distillery and Bad Frankie
- The Bottle Shop and Wine Bar – Blackhearts & Sparrows
- Produce Market – stallholders from across Gippsland
- The Town Fair – fairground fun, competitions and stalls for the kids
- Health Hub – Time to Test program by EJ Whitten Foundation
- Live music and entertainment
Conditions of entry
1. Strictly no alcohol to be brought onto the event site by patrons
2. Patrons must be over 18 to purchase or consumer alcohol proof of age may be requested at service points
3. Where necessary, Security will, as a condition of entry, request a bag search to ensure no prohibited items such as glass, alcohol, illicit drugs, weapons or related dangerous items are brought on to the event site.
4. Children under 18 are allowed into the event when accompanied by an adult. They are not permitted any alcohol.
Receive invitations to upcoming events